- Acer 99.n5982.c0m
- Acer 99.n5982.c1d
- Acer Nsk-h3c1d
- Acer K032130a1
- Acer K032140a1-us
- Acer K010111a1
- Acer K010133a1
- Acer K010132a1
- Acer 90.4c507s1d
- Acer Aezl2tnr012
- Acer Aezr1r00110
- Acer Nb-rg-k0321-46-e1-us
- Acer 9j.n5982.g1d
- Acer Mp-04653u4-442
- Acer Mp-01583us
- Acer 99.n4582.y1d
- Acer 9j.n1p82.11d
- Acer Nsk-am11d
- Acer Mp-04653u4-6983
- Acer Pk13017200
- Acer 9j.n7082.c1d
- Acer Nsk-aec1d
- Acer Pk13zhn02r0 Ui
- Acer Pk13zhn02r0
- Acer 9j.n8782.m1d
- Acer Aezyzr00010
- Acer 9z.n3c82.01d
- Acer Aeza3r00010
- Acer Nsk-ala1d
- Acer V-028bias1-us
- Acer V022652as1
- Acer V111102bs1
Keyboard-center.net sells laptop parts keyboard at discounted prices. Buy discounted laptops keyboards from our ever expanding product line. Whether you are looking to power your Acer Laptop Keyboard, Apple Laptop Keyboard, HP Laptop Keyboard, Dell Laptop Keyboard, Compaq Laptop Keyboard, Fujitsu Laptop Keyboard, IBM Laptop Keyboard, Sony Laptop Keyboard, Gateway Laptop Keyboard or Toshiba Laptop Keyboard, you will certainly find something to satisfy your laptop keyboard power needs. Laptops-keyboard.com maintains thousands of top brand laptop keyboards at amazingly low prices. Finding the exact keyboard for your laptop.
Our continuing efforts to offer reliable laptop keyboards and other laptop parts has put us at the top for replacement parts. Our compatibility information is the best in the industry, as we guarantee 100% compatibility with all of our products. All of our new laptop keyboards come with a one year warranty. We believe that Keyboard-center.net provides its customers with a superior shopping experience, making buying keyboards less of a chore.
Low Prices: You do not need to shop around for the lowest prices on laptop components anymore! Visit all the popular sites out there and then come to your new favorite destination
Secure, safe and easy to use website: We use SSL to ensure that your transactions are secure when placing orders online.
Perfect Customer Service: Keyboard-center.net become the destination of choice of thousands of customers. Great customer service during and after the sale. You get a full 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
If you have any question Contant Us : firstname.lastname@example.org. We will glad to recieve your letter and reply to you with the shortest time.
Laptop keyboards are fairly simple devices and they rarely stop functioning on their own. There are many different types of laptop keyboards in the market and as a result people have to do their research when finding a replacement. Even if the keys look the same the connector on the back might be different and won't fit into the slot. A lot of people like to replace their whole keyboard even if they only have one or two keys missing because sometimes it's easier to replace the whole acer laptop keyboard then just a few keys. The cost of laptop keyboards is fairly cheap so a lot people will replace their keyboard before they sell their laptop just to make it look nicer. I'll now show you how to install a laptop keyboard.
- Flip your laptop upside down and find the screws that are connected to your keyboard These screws are usually marked by a keyboard symbol so they're easy to find. If you don't see any keyboard symbols then there aren't any screws from the bottom of the laptop. The screws will be under the top panel above your keyboard.
- On some models you will have to also unscrew the screws holding the top panel because you will have to remove the top panel first before you remove the keyboard.
- Now place the laptop right side up and open your laptop lid. Find a little notch or hole and use a pointy metal tool to gently lift the top panel above your acer laptop keyboard.
- Once remove you should be able to see if you laptop keyboard has any screws holding it down. If there are any screws then remove them now.
- To remove the keyboard gently slide the keyboard towards the screen and lift up until the keyboard comes free from the case. Be careful not to pull too hard as this could rip the keyboard ribbon out of the connector and damage it.
- When the laptop keyboard is freed from the case then find the ribbon connector and very gently use your pointy tool to press down on both side of the connector until the ribbon comes out from the slot.
- When you have completely removed the keyboard place it aside and grab your new keyboard and insert the ribbon cable into the slot and secure it by pushing up on the connector tabs.
- Place your acer laptop keyboard back into position and make sure that all the side properly placed under the case.
- If there were screws then screw them back into the holes and then replace the top panel of the laptop.
- Make sure all the remaining screws are screwed back in and then start your laptop. Now your done.