- Acer 99.n5982.c0m
- Acer 99.n5982.c1d
- Acer Nsk-h3c1d
- Acer K032130a1
- Acer K032140a1-us
- Acer K010111a1
- Acer K010133a1
- Acer K010132a1
- Acer 90.4c507s1d
- Acer Aezl2tnr012
- Acer Aezr1r00110
- Acer Nb-rg-k0321-46-e1-us
- Acer 9j.n5982.g1d
- Acer Mp-04653u4-442
- Acer Mp-01583us
- Acer Pk13cr100
- Acer 4h.n8801.021
- Acer 6037b0028901
- Acer 9j.n5982.91d
- Acer Aezh1tnr015
- Acer Aezh1tnu011
- Acer Aezh2tnr019
- Acer Kb.t7407.026
- Acer Kbt7407026
- Acer 9j.n1h82.01d
- Acer 9j.n1h82.k1d
- Acer Aezyzr00010
- Acer 9z.n3c82.01d
- Acer Aeza3r00010
- Acer Za3
- Acer Rev.3a
- Acer Aezy8r00010
- Acer K02110217
- Acer Kb.t350c.002
- Acer Kbt350c002
- Acer Pk13zlh0100
- Acer Wk629k
- Acer Mp-07a13u4-4421
- Acer Mp-07a53u4-442
- Acer Mp-d513us-442
- Acer Nsk-ala1d
- Acer V-028bias1-us
- Acer V022652as1
- Acer V111102bs1
1. Should you change your mind after purchase, please contact our customer service department immediately. We can cancel your order as long as you request. However, if your order has been shipped out, you will be responsible for all the shipping expenses (including the original shipping, handling charges and return postage), and a 10% restocking fee will be charged. To return the product(s), you can refuse to accept the product(s) or contact our customer service department for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
2. Should you open the package, but do not want to accept the received product(s). Having a RMA number from us is necessary and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
3. We try our best to deliver your desired products as soon as possible. In case you receive wrong products due to our mistake, please contact our customer service department for exchange or refund. We will make exchange or refund arrangement after goods are returned.
1. All our products have a one-year warranty. Defective products may be replaced if returned a year since the date of purchase. If products do not work properly, please contact our customer service department first to resolve your problem. Do not return goods directly to us without getting a RMA number. It is difficult for us to find out your transaction record and this may result in delaying exchange or refund process.
2. Defective products must be returned within 30 days since the issue date of RMA. Otherwise, no replacement or refund will be made.
3. If the warranty expires or products are misused, it will be declared void.
4. The original shipping, handling charges and return postage will not be refunded.
5. It is not acceptable to bring the defective item for exchange in person.
1. After receiving the products from us, please keep the package and enclosed documents properly. It is because they are all necessary to provide if you return defective product(s) in the future.
2. Call or email our customer service department for a RMA number. It would be appreciated if you can provide your name, email address, phone and invoice. We will issue a RMA number to you by email.
3. Repack the original package with everything received, including enclosed documents. Missing of any original components may incur a refusal of exchange or refund from us.
4. Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of package and send it back to us. We will not be responsible for any consequence caused if customers do not mark the RMA as requested. Please note that you should be responsible for the loss of shipment. You can insure the package to reduce potential loss that you may suffer.
Laptop keyboards are fairly simple devices and they rarely stop functioning on their own. There are many different types of laptop keyboards in the market and as a result people have to do their research when finding a replacement. Even if the keys look the same the connector on the back might be different and won't fit into the slot. A lot of people like to replace their whole keyboard even if they only have one or two keys missing because sometimes it's easier to replace the whole acer laptop keyboard then just a few keys. The cost of laptop keyboards is fairly cheap so a lot people will replace their keyboard before they sell their laptop just to make it look nicer. I'll now show you how to install a laptop keyboard.
- Flip your laptop upside down and find the screws that are connected to your keyboard These screws are usually marked by a keyboard symbol so they're easy to find. If you don't see any keyboard symbols then there aren't any screws from the bottom of the laptop. The screws will be under the top panel above your keyboard.
- On some models you will have to also unscrew the screws holding the top panel because you will have to remove the top panel first before you remove the keyboard.
- Now place the laptop right side up and open your laptop lid. Find a little notch or hole and use a pointy metal tool to gently lift the top panel above your acer laptop keyboard.
- Once remove you should be able to see if you laptop keyboard has any screws holding it down. If there are any screws then remove them now.
- To remove the keyboard gently slide the keyboard towards the screen and lift up until the keyboard comes free from the case. Be careful not to pull too hard as this could rip the keyboard ribbon out of the connector and damage it.
- When the laptop keyboard is freed from the case then find the ribbon connector and very gently use your pointy tool to press down on both side of the connector until the ribbon comes out from the slot.
- When you have completely removed the keyboard place it aside and grab your new keyboard and insert the ribbon cable into the slot and secure it by pushing up on the connector tabs.
- Place your acer laptop keyboard back into position and make sure that all the side properly placed under the case.
- If there were screws then screw them back into the holes and then replace the top panel of the laptop.
- Make sure all the remaining screws are screwed back in and then start your laptop. Now your done.